Friday, April 27, 2007

Holy toledo!!!

I just created a website in like 5 minutes...it was that easy!!! it is comparable to creating a myspace account, seriously. Teens can do this themselves!! I still have alot of work to do in regards to design, management, and pages to insert and tweaking that front page. But this is all I'm doing for today, I think I did pretty good! Take a look http://www.freewebs.com/writersedge/index.htm

Don't forget to sign my guest book too. I love visitors!!! hehehe....and feel free to shoot out any ideas my way for suggestions on how I can make it better, what other extra pages I should add and so on... Thanks for peeking!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I started this the other day - must be I didn't have five whole minutes to devote to it because I didn't finish yet -- or maybe I just take a little longer to get things done. Anyway, thanks for sharing. What I have done so far was fun, and I am looking forward to finishing when I have two minutes to string together consecutively.