Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Help!

And no, I'm not talking about the Beatles song. I need a little help with bloglines. I'm not sure how to contact Ray directly on this and it's not urgent enough to send Dr. Stearns an email, but if I don't get any responses to this post, I will do that some time in the next day or so. Anyway, tonight I have been finishing up my blog roll, putting all my classmates blogs into my feed list. This is done. But now I am not sure how to get it to look like Ray had it today in class with everybody's new posts showing up on one screen. That would be so much easier for me to read everyone's posts quickly and more efficiently and respond to them in kind instead of opening a new window every time I read a new blog. Please help me.
signed,
lost in translation =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charity, when you click on the ENG307 "folder" or whatever you've called the file of your classmates' blogs, you should see an option to "display" and a period of time to display the new content.

Do you see what I'm talking about? It's only after you hit "display" that you see the roll.

If this isn't the issue, let me know. Thanks!!