Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome to MY world =)

Hi... have patience with me right now. I am just starting out in creating a nice, professional blog for my upcoming english classroom. I start my student teaching in the Fall of 2007, hopefully in NYC (fingers crossed) I just finished my essay for the application process. well I am going to go now and work on my profile and scope out what else I can do to make my blog look better. If anyone has any suggestions for me, don't hesitate to comment. Thanks!
Miss S

2 comments:

Kris Mark said...

Hey Charity!

Your blog looks good!

Where do you hope to get placed for student teaching in NYC? I am from Brooklyn so if you have any questions about the big apple, feel free to ask.

I agree that this blogging is becoming addicting. (haha) I like the links you've put up! It would be a great example if you were in a classroom to show the students the capabilities of the blog. As of now I am still working on customizing mine.

Glad you gave yourself another shot at your education. I am sure it will all be worth it!

CHARITY said...

thanks Kris. I will keep you in mind when I have any questions about the big apple. Hopefully, I will be going with two of my peers and getting into the housing SUTEC has available in the Bronx so I don't really have a preference as to where in NYC I want to be placed. well, kinda hope Manhattan cuz that would be cool but I just wanna be down there so I don't really care where. It will be a great stepping stone to grad school for my MFA, and isn't NYC the place for creative writers? :P