Sunday, January 28, 2007

blogging is fun, blogging is kewl!!!

I am really getting the hang of this blogging thing and it's kind of addicting. I am procrastinating reading these articles i need to do for class monday night by playing with my blog! LOL tell me what you think of the new pics I put up and the way i customized it. I appreciate any input or suggestions to make it better and more user friendly.
RIght now, I am just waiting for another pot of coffee to brew so I can really get down to work reading these 3 articles I need to read for EDU 471 about schools and history and stuff.... I want to put a link up for my journal space blog because that is what I use for my creative writing stuff, I post poems when i feel like and just use it as a diary to let out all my thoughts. This blog will be oriented more to responding to Stearns articles and discussion of my progression in the blog world.

Miss S

5 comments:

Phil said...

Thank you for reading my blog and commenting. I will look into those books, they seem very helpful.

CHARITY said...

I'm still trying to figure out the homework assignment and what videos I have to view on Will Richardson's blog. I found the why weblogs? and commented on it, but not sure about all the other stuff.

Jami said...

Hey Charity--your blog looks amazing! Your picture is so cute; it made me laugh. What an awesome picture to show off your personality!

Jami

Barb Hollings said...

Charity,
I love your blog picture! It reminds me of my cats and how they love to take over everything! Seriously, I'm going to have to get you to show me how to put a video on my blog when I find one I want to add! Deal?

Also, you have some great insight in your blogs, don't worry about not sounding all right, you sound quite professional on most of your blogs to me! Great job girl!

administrator said...

Charity-
Look under the Videos tab on Will's page; the videos we need to watch are there. I agree with Jami, your blog looks great and the picture is very cute!

I'm with you - blogging is very addicting. I check mine all the time for new comments. It's strange because I have this progression of sites I compulsively check - my regular e-mail, school e-mail, MySpace, Facebook, and now my blog. But what a great way to get students excited! We can already see how excited we are about our own blog, and I think that our students will be just as excited as us to have a space authored by them on the Internet for the entire world to see.