Sunday, August 5, 2007

Summer is almost over!!

I hope everyone is having a good summer. I know I am! I got a part time job at an awesome clothing store, AJ Wright, so my wardrobe has greatly improved!! something i definitely needed too. I am really looking forward to student teaching in the fall: I will be teaching 11th graders at West Gene H.S. for the first 7 weeks and then working with 8 and 9th graders at Lincoln middle school working with Gwen Maturo. I know I will learn alot from her! I had the opportunity to participate in her discipline presentation when she came to the DATE conference at Cortland this past spring.

I also can't wait to see all my classmates again! I missed you guys!! Staci, Savanna, Jessica, Megan, Jami, Diana, Barb, Jill--you guys are awesome!! and I get to have Karen Stearns as my supervisor for student teaching. aww, I love her, she is the best!

I'll see you guys in a few weeks! I will be moving in with my aunt around August 27.

No comments: